This website is managed by OsteoWellness. We are an independent company registered in Scotland with a company limited by guarantee company number SC.
Our registered office is located at:
Glasgow Therapy Centre
1st Floor, 34 West George Street
Your use of this Website
In using this website, you agree that you've read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to them. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website. You agree that your use of the website shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
- You will not send any message, e-mail or other communication via this website which under Scottish law or the law of the country of the recipient is in breach of such law or is defamatory, menacing, obscene, indecent, abusive, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal or which may violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, incite violence, sadism, cruelty or racial hatred or otherwise cause distress or inconvenience. You may not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive.
- You will not send any message, e-mail or other communication that contains material which does not belong to you without the owner's express permission.
- You will not submit any message, e-mail or other communication that contains information that to the best of your knowledge is untrue, incorrect or misleading.
Certain content may include links to third-parties
- We accept no liability or responsibility for the services or content of third party websites which are linked to this site.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any agreement which you make with any third-party advertiser or seller found on or via this website. This shall include any payment for or delivery of goods and services including any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such goods and services.
Although we’ve taken all reasonable care to ensure all information available on this website is correct, we’re providing this website on an "as is" basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the information contained on this website. The information on this website may be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, out of date, or unsuitable for any purpose. You must check all such information with us before you take any action in reliance upon it.
Our Liability to you
On condition of us allowing you free access to the material on this website, you accept that we’re not liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by your reliance on the information on this website except to the extent we are unable to do so by law. This is a comprehensive exclusion of liability and includes all losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind including loss of profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill and all and any direct, indirect or consequential loss of any kind. The exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in these terms and conditions are considered reasonable by you.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content in this website shall at all times remain our property, or that of our licensors. You can use this material and content as expressly authorised by our licensee or us. You may not copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, transmit, license, publish, use or resell the information or incorporate into any other work, part or all of the material available on the website in any form except that you may:
- Print or download extracts of the material on this website for your personal non-commercial use.
- Copy the material on this website to send to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information. This is on the provision that you acknowledge us as the material source, and that you inform the third parties they must also comply to these conditions.
- You will notify us immediately if you become aware that any third party infringes our intellectual property rights.
Each of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as being independent of every other. If any provision contained in the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law including, but not limited to the limitations on liability, such determination shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall continue in effect.
Our website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom, and these terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland.